HTML for KMail [Re: khtml and table widths]

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Fri Jul 19 14:15:51 BST 2002

On Thursday 18 July 2002 10:50 pm, Zack Rusin wrote:
|  On Thursday 18 July 2002 07:41, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|  > (can someone from KMail developers tell us what's real HTML for
|  > KMail's fancy message headers?)
|
|  Sorry, haven't been following this thread, the exact header form we use
|  follows:
|  "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
|  <title></title>
[...]
|  So as you can see the assupmtion that we use tables was incorrect. And

You  are not serious, right?
I see exactly *table* , with many <tr> and <td> inside.

|  if you don't like what we do right now, then hold you horses, because
|  after 3.1 we're going to be extracting fancy headers to make them
|  custom.

So, what's the problem tomake this customizable now?
Just pus CSS definition you sent to me above into separate.

There is a html4.css (part of kdebase), which defines Konq's default styles
for HTML4.
What about to add kmail.css to kdenetwork, so there would be no problem with
Fancy Headers customization?

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)