Is someone working on #41620 ?

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.com
Fri Jul 19 12:00:42 BST 2002

Le Jeudi 18 Juillet 2002 15:33, David Faure a écrit :
> Please test this patch with as many combinations as possible:

Hi David,
I've got two more observations since yesterday :

1) bool KHTMLPart::processObjectRequest() should be in sync with this change,
since that's what is used to create parts in frames (see BR#43393)
(same "if" test on mimetype at khtml_part.cpp -l.2664)

2) What about the case where the new mimetype is different, but the preferred
part for the new mimetype finally proves to be the same as the current one ?
e.g: you display a "text/plain" file, then a "text/css" file...

/me think konqueror should then reuse the current view, instead of creating a
new one of the same kind ?

Cheers,
G.