Fixing a CSS bug in Konqueror (44932)

Jaak Simm jaaksimm at firm.ee
Wed Jul 17 23:18:53 BST 2002

According to CSS standards it seams that the :hower is reserved only for
anchor (<a>).
At least that's how it is explained at
http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/css/quickref/css_pseudoclasses_hover.html

Even if it would not be so, I think it is smart for the Konqueror to
comply with
the actual web standards, i.e. those used by IE and Netscape.

So, I would still like to see the the problem fixed as I've come across
some webpages
where the problem is present. Just point me to the right files and I'll
try to correct it.

Cheers,
Jaak