Reduce flicker in KonqIconView (how about KHTML ?)

Jelmer Feenstra email at jelmer.cc
Thu Dec 19 10:01:50 GMT 2002

On Thursday 19 December 2002 10:20, David Faure wrote:
> Jelmer wrote:
> > So, how about the other 'flicker' problem occuring in khtml, has anyone
> > read my previous posting on that ? (KHTML redrawing 'bad'). Because, if
> > this has a trivial fix, I really think it would be nice to have it in 3.1
> > (otherwise, a hint as to where to look in the code). Dirk ? Lars ?
>
> Do you have a fix for it?

No I don't David, I was actually asking for some hints as to where to look in
khtml for this particular code, so maybe I might understand why it is, or
isn't necessary to clear te view in the cases I mentioned. Finding this out
might take me _hours_, while a khtml developer might be able to tell me this
in a second. I was just hoping for a little feedback on the matter.

Thanks,

Jelmer Feenstra