khtml image downloads

Franklin DeMatto franklin.lists at qDefense.com
Thu Dec 19 06:35:47 GMT 2002

(I am not subscribed)

I think the product would be much better if it had an easy option to not
download new images (but only allocate the space for them, to make layout
easier), much like Opera.  Browsing without this is torturous on a modem
connection, and even on a fast connection, many of the image downloads are
slow and waste time.  Opera has a great feature - with one mouse click, I
can toggle wheter it downloads new images or not.  Most pages display fine
without the images, as long as the space is put there for them.  And I can
right click on a particular image that I would like to see.

Franklin DeMatto
Senior  Analyst, qDefense Penetration Testing
http://qDefense.com
qDefense: Specialized Security Solutions