Reduce flicker in KonqIconView

Wilco Greven greven at kde.org
Wed Dec 18 20:04:18 GMT 2002

Hi,

Following up on an earlier thread on this list I tried to get rid of some more
of the flicker occuring when you switch to another directory. The
accompanying patch solves the problem that newIconSize starts a preview job
which is immediately stopped again in mimeTypeDeterminationFinished. When the
preview job is stopped the view is updated.

The best way to prevent this preview job from starting we can check whether
the current icon size is already the correct one and if so, do nothing.

--
Greetings,
Wilco