Question about user_agent-String

Thorsten Steffen thorsten at notlocal.de
Tue Dec 17 08:06:52 GMT 2002

dear developers,

First sry about me bad english, which i'm not used to write in.
Im writing a Serveraccess-class in PHP, which should bring all needed
informations for several projects about the community which uses the site.
For one page, especially ist necessary tho know how many linux/unix user
interessted in the software there provided.
For that, need to analyse the HTTP_USER_AGENT String, for detecting
platform and client. In your FAQ, ist more than short described. Only
for use with javascript. My question, exists any list of the user-agent
history, or any scheme on which the user-agent-string from the konqueror
base upon. Maybe it would be helpful to describe the actual schema and
describe the changes. I searched the web, but found nothing, maybe there
exists any site with these informations. Hope i'm not only too blind to
find ;)

last not least, thx for any answer and i also understan if you could not
answers, its freework.

greetings

Thorsten

your doing good job with Konqueror, continue