inconsistency in konqueror

Raul Fernandes rgf at ieg.com.br
Mon Dec 9 01:19:11 GMT 2002

No, no flamewars. You are right. Mostly advanced users use the keyboard to
navigate through directories.
The two *bugs* that I consider is when I delete or collapse a directory, the
iconview/listview doesn't update. IMHO, these two *bugs* make the konqueror
inconsistent. Maybe, when delete or colapse a directory, the treeview emits
the signal (executed() or clicked()) to update the iconview/listview. Is it
ok??
Maybe, a future option to change the behaviour of konqueror (the arrows select
the directory), if there are more user's resquests.
Other issue in konqueror is the selection of files in dirview. The developers
of kde adds a new selection mode in klistview (filemanager). I think the
selection mode extended in qlistview is enough, more mature and follow the
"standard" for the GUI. What your opinions about to change the selection mode
from filemanager to extended??

Thanks

Raul Fernandes
rgf at ieg.com.br