[patch] for per-domain settings core part

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Tue Dec 3 19:11:04 GMT 2002

Am Montag, 2. Dezember 2002 20:44 schrieb David Faure:
[...]
> Excellent.
>
> Just wondering - is this cast still necessary? I think not
> +    KHTMLSettings::KJSWindowMovePolicy policy =
> +		(KHTMLSettings::KJSWindowMovePolicy)
> +		part->settings()->windowMovePolicy(part->url().host());
> (the 2nd line).

Oops, they're superfluous indeed. I have just removed them locally and will
reflect that in a new patch.

> Do you want a CVS account to commit and maintain the patch in CVS?
> This would be the best solution. Please follow the instructions at
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q8

All right, I applied for a CVS account -- and already got it while writing
this answer! I didn't know *you* are the cvs admin ;-), thanks. I'll check in
the changes later this week when I'll have accustomed myself to the kde cvs
(and have found a way to use my existing cvsup checkout instead of
redownloading everything again).