z-index with position: relative

David Joham djoham at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 05:17:26 BST 2002

OK, I humbly admit I've tried and failed to get this to work. I've gone into the rendering
directory and sifted through the code and tried to add isRelPositioned where it looked like it
made sense (generally around where the special objects were being created/looked for) but all I
ended up with at the end of the day was either

1) nothing different
2) wildly unpredictable results
3) Dr. Konqi :)

I'll freely admit I'm a Java/Delphi/HTML programmer who's out of his leage when it comes to the
C++ of KHTML. Is there anyone out there who wouldn't mind looking into this (or better yet, diving
into it and then giving me clues so I can learn at the same time) so that I can get this fixed?

Thanks in advance!

David