IE-Comapt = some issues

Daniel Molkentin daniel.molkentin at sap.com
Fri Aug 9 09:19:01 BST 2002

Moin!

- I found the IE CSS property "Hand" is not supported. Is that on purpose?
Otherwise, I'd commit a patch that adds this property (equals "Pointer" in
CSS2).

Some showstoppers for Beta1:

- Something seriously broke table rendering. Withs are not honoured correctly
anymore. Examples include the prolinux discussion section (below each
article) phpcenter.de and others. I think the problem appeared 2 weeks ago
with a commit by either dirk or lars to make table rendering smarter.

- The progressbar does not reflect the real state. Although a page has
finished loading, the progressbar stops on random values and does not
disappear. This looks very confusing. If it's not fixable easily, could
someone please point out the problem w/ this?

Cheers,
   Daniel
--
Daniel Molkentin	 <daniel.molkentin at sap.com>