tabbed browsing bugs

David Faure david at mandrakesoft.com
Mon Apr 22 08:36:11 BST 2002

On Sunday 21 April 2002 00:39, Doug Hanley wrote:
> On Saturday 20 April 2002 03:45 am, David Faure wrote:
> > On Saturday 20 April 2002 00:00, Doug Hanley wrote:
> > > Also, when doing view-follows-view, only honor views that are visible
> > > (literally using view->isVisible() to test).
> >
> > Possibly (I don't remember a isVisible() method, must be new ;)
>
> well, its view->frame()->isVisible() to be precise
>
> BTW, David, do you think I should make new profiles that explicitly support
> tabs, such as webbrowsing-tabs and filemanagement-tabs?

I don't see why some profiles should support tabs and some shouldn't.
IIRC you implemented tabs in a way that requires them to be mentionned
in the profile, but from a user point of view, why should I be unable to use
tabs in some cases? Some profiles might not come up with tabs initially,
but I might want to create one while using it....

David FAURE, david at mandrakesoft.com, faure at kde.org
http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/