Another [major] tab browsing bug

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Apr 17 23:03:42 BST 2002

Open a page (without tabs yet), split the view left-right.  In the right view,
create a new tab.  Then immediately remove this tab.  Then remove the right
view.  A pure virtual method is called.

konq_mainwindow.cc:2935    docContainer->frameType().  I'm not sure how this
is happening.  I can only guess that this pointer is not correct after
removing the view.  it is obtained from m_pViewManager->docContainer();

This bug doesn't reproduce without tabs.

--

George Staikos