tabbed browsing bugs

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Apr 17 07:20:48 BST 2002

I just tried out tabbed browsing tonight.  Looks great!!  There are a few bugs
though...

- It seems that the sidebar doesn't work with it.  Clicking on folders in the
sidebar doesn't do much of anything.

- Adding a new tab, I think, should create a blank tab and not a tab with the
same site as the previous active tab.

- Adding a new tab and then clicking on a toolbar bookmark opens it in the
previous active tab instead of the current one.

- Remove Tab should be in the context menu.

+ I fixed the problem with tabs not working when konqi is launched from
kdeinit.

--

George Staikos