[Kexi] Not null problem

scott svetter at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 2 20:18:52 CET 2011

   I just started working again with Kexi on Ubuntu 10.10, with KDE
4.5.1, and Kexi 2.2.2.

   Created a simple table with a unique primary key and a second field
that is text, length 5, unique, required and allow zero length no.
After I enter the text field and then go to enter the next text field I
get a message of: "prefix" (the name of the field I named it) column
requires a value to be entered.  Under the details: The column's
constant is declared as NOT NULL.

   Well I did enter a value and the field is to not permit a zero length
and I get this error.  For jollies, I did change the Allow Zero size to
yes and got the same error.

   Didn't want to open a problem as it might be a user error.  Anything
I am doing wrong here?