[Kexi] Re: bug ?? inn kexi

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed Feb 2 18:06:47 CET 2011

On 2 February 2011 16:49, terry hughes
<terryhugheskirkcudbright at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> hello
>
> i have been developing a project ( or redeveloping from an older version in delphi)
>
> i have found that if i add a combo box to a table then the drop down window is often too small to show all the records. it shows a horizontal scroll bar but no vertical scroll bar.
>
> thanks terry

Hello Terry,
Thanks, I am receiving this report. However it could be ideal if you or someone
else could report it on bugs.kde.org. You know, sharing the tasks when
the day surprisingly has only 24 hours. Thanks...

(CC'd to kexi at kde.org, proper channel for the discussions)

 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
 Kexi & Calligra (kexi-project.org, identi.ca/kexi, calligra-suite.org)
 KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (windows.kde.org)