[Kexi] Kexi file and Sqlite3 ODBC driver

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:30:20 CEST 2010

If kexi has odbc support and odbc driver, then it supports all the
databases i.e. present and future databases and any other data source.

See how MS Access uses odbc.
http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/Microsoft-Access/Importing-Data-into-MS-Acceess-with-ODBC/1/

Kexi can be even use in corporate world, not just for personal
database management.

Noli