[Kexi] Re: [Kexi 2.2.2.] The find dialog doe not seem to find anything in my form

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed Oct 6 08:48:05 CEST 2010

On 6 October 2010 07:27, Detlef Lechner <Detlef.Lechner at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I created a (simple) form in Kexi 2.2.2. The »Find« dialog does not
> include a drop-down field "Look in". The find dialog doe not seem to
> find anything in my form. How can I make the Find dialog to find a
> string in the underlying table? (This was no issue in Keksi 1.1.3
> (KOffice 1.6.3 using KDE 3.5.10).

Hi,
Are you able to move between records on your form using the record
navigator at the bottom?
Find only works when data source is assigned to the form.

 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
 Kexi & KOffice (http://kexi-project.org, http://identi.ca/kexi,
http://koffice.org)
 KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (http://windows.kde.org)