[Kexi] Kexi for Mac OS X

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:49:34 CET 2010

Hi there,
I wonder if you are on the kde-on-mac mailinglist? Honestly i don't really know how active that team is but presumably even less than the kde on win team. Now the reason i ask is that the kde on win team will most likely have a meeting somewhere in the next two months in nurnberg, germany, at the opensuse offices.
Part of the reason for that location is the opensuse buildservice team: they want the buildservice to start providing win and mac packages next to linux packages. However, they mostly lack the needed knowledge and skills to do it themselves, hence the sprint.
I am fairly sure they would love to also have the kde on mac ppl there. That would obviously be a step in the right direction for regular kde on mac builds in general - including kexi. So, if your interest in this matter goes as far as to work to get the kde on mac ppl to a sprint (maybe come yourself too?), let me know and i'll get you the details.
Grtz
jos
--
Sent from my mobile computer using Nokia Messaging