[Kexi] Using KoProperty in Kolf

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Mon Sep 21 00:23:51 CEST 2009

Am Montag 21 September 2009 00:10:08 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> I have another idea: what if I move my cmakelists.txt out of the dir
> and you will use svn:externals and copy of the cmakelists.txt file
> with just changed library name?

Another idea: We use the same CMakeLists, but in the parent directory of
KoProperty, we define some variable ${KOPROPERTY_TARGETNAME}, which is used
anywhere in the CMakeLists instead of the target name "koproperty". This
should make it easier to keep the CMakeLists in sync (e.g. if I want to add or
remove some files from the build) while avoiding conflicts. I would set the
variable to something like "kolfproperty" then, while you stay with
"koproperty".

> Then I also propose to remove the install( FILES ***.h ... ) section.
> We'd avoid conflicts this way I guess.

+1

> I hope kdelibs wont become such a kitchen sink for everything we have..
> It is already enough to use it on stripped down installations and on the
>  mobile.

If only kdelibs was as modular as Qt.

> So yes, I wish we had the lib in kdesupport.

Okay, noted inside my brain. I'll not insert any KDE dependencies.

Greetings
Stefan