[Kexi] Rép. : Re: Kexi

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed Jul 15 23:19:46 CEST 2009

2009/7/15 Saad Mansour <Saad.Mansour at fadq.qc.ca>:
> Hi Jaroslaw,
>
> Thanks for your fast answer. One last question though, if we change the Kexi
> version ( from a version to an another), do we have te Redefine all the
> macros again or they are usable in the new version? I'm asking this because
> it's a real probleme on Microsoft Access curently, if you go from MS 2003 to
> MS 2007 you have to work all your macros again.

Kexi does not support MSAccess-style macros yet, just scripts.
Scripts could require fixing when major stable Kexi version 2 appears.

We try to maintain compatibility but for this we need to design public
programming interfaces carefully what is costly - takes time.

 Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org)
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek