[Kexi] Unknown interpreter 'python', Kubuntu 9.04, Kexi 1.1.3 (Koffice 1.6.3) (Using KDE 3.5.10)

Matthew Wilkin forums at cpradio.net
Sat Aug 8 02:59:18 CEST 2009

Okay,  I have this working on my PC now.  I ended up pulling down the koffice
libs and kexi source from SVN for KDE 3.5.

Compiling those and installing it got python and my scripts to execute.  At
least I have something to get me through from here on out and I documented all
my steps to ensure if it accidentally occurs again, I have a way to get things
going again.

Thanks to all who tried to assist me.  I appreciate the help.

Matt