[Kexi] Forms Question

scott svetter at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 29 20:57:20 CET 2008

  Just starting out with Kexi and so far I think it's great.  Perhaps
when I get familiar with it I can help further develop it.  Or at least
improve on the documentation.  But for now I have a couple of questions
concerning forms.  1) I would like to have a menu form where I can enter
either a ID number which then after pressing the appropriate button it
launches me to a new form where the information is that matches the ID
number.  Can this be done and if so how?  2) If a form is displayed, I
then press a button to launch a query, when the results are returned,
can I have a button or two that, that is associated with each row
returned, when pressed launch the appropriate form?

   Also, can a rule be setup for a input area that it is to match two or
more possibilities?  Such might be that a field is either Male or Female?

Thanks!