[Kexi] Kexi tries to convert MySQL project

Jan Gromadzki jg_box at poczta.fm
Thu Oct 18 17:49:00 CEST 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:50:21 +0200
Jarosław Staniek <js at iidea.pl> wrote:

> But you would have found solution yourself if the mesage was present before,
> do you? ;)

Yes, you are right. But it was such stupid situation -  I use this
database rather seldom lately and this time some days after I had
copied it.
There was quite normal in /var/lib/mysql :
drwx------ 2 mysql mysql     4096 2007-06-21 00:03 HomeInfo
then what is the matter?
So, the only moral from that
is: "the only owner and proper group for your files in MySQL root
directory is mysql:mysgl. Remember about it! and after coping any file
to this directory perform such a  command as a root:
'chown -R mysql:mysgl /var/lib/mysql/ '

and to be sure type else: 'ls -rl /var/lib/mysql/'

Thank you for the help :-)

JG

Wygraj 5000 zł.!!!!
Zobacz jak, na  http://link.interia.pl/f1c34