[Kexi] Query query?

Magnus Larsson magnus at vista.se
Wed Feb 14 22:24:30 CET 2007

Hi!

I am trying to design my first database in Kexi, and try to create forms
based on quesries. I have two questions:

1. Am I correct in thinking that I can set and change values via these
forms, based on queries (else all my effort this far is ......)

2. It seems that the relations between tables in the query design window
becomes one-to-all by default. But I think I need one-to-one, that is,
only posts where values are identical. Is there a way to edit this? It
seems that when I click in the link my only choice is to delete the
link, not to edit it.

Very grateful for any advice.

Regards,

Magnus Larsson