[Kexi] LIMIT 1 in Select Clause

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Tue Dec 4 14:47:42 CET 2007

Sharan Rao said the following, On 2007-12-01 21:17:

>  I was facing problems with the function Connection::querySingleString() in
> Sybase, as the " LIMIT " clause is not supported.

Sharan, thanks for your time; here's the patch you can apply for LIMIT 1
ussue. I am looking forward your opinion on it.

someone interested in tracking the development of the Sybase/MSSQL driver and
can provide valuable feedback. (already CC'd).

Information for others: Sharan uses the db-lib from the FreeTDS project:
http://www.freetds.org/