[Kexi] Kexi cannot access PostgreSQL databases anymore, neither in Debian nor in Ubuntu

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Sat Sep 23 15:08:54 CEST 2006

Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> Hi there! I'm Debian KOffice maintainer, kexi is built now from the KOffice
> source package and it includes everything needed to work with PostgreSQL:
> % dpkg -L kexi | grep pqxx
> /usr/share/services/kexidb_pqxxsqldriver.desktop
> /usr/share/services/keximigrate_pqxx.desktop
> /usr/lib/kde3/kexidb_pqxxsqldriver.so
> /usr/lib/kde3/kexidb_pqxxsqldriver.la
> /usr/lib/kde3/keximigrate_pqxx.so
> /usr/lib/kde3/keximigrate_pqxx.la

Thanks, Isaac. It looks like the Debian package is ok, it's the Ubuntu one
that's missing the PostgreSQL files. Sorry for having bothered the Debian
maintainers about this Ubuntu-only issue.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Time is precious, non-replaceable and always slipping through your
fingers. Money, in comparison, is cheap and plentiful. Cutting time
to produce money is crushing flawless diamonds to make sandpaper.
 -- Carmine Coyote, April 2006