[Kexi] Kexi cannot access PostgreSQL databases anymore in Ubuntu

Martin Ellis martin.ellis at kdemail.net
Fri Sep 22 16:50:01 CEST 2006

On Friday 22 September 2006 15:15, Nicola Larosa wrote:
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/kexi/
>
> Igor is still listed as maintainer, someone may want to update
> that. :-)

Ah, that page is actually correct.  Igor is the last maintainer for
the kexi *source* package, which became obsolete as of Dapper.
Kexi is now distributed as part of the koffice source package.

Subtley different, you see?   ;o)

> I see you removed Jonathan too from Cc;

Oh, yeah.  I'd already spoken to him about it, so I didn't want to
bother him again.  I think Launchpad is the appropriate forum for an
inital bug report - that's why it's there, I suppose.

> is there someone else in
> Ubuntu that I could contact, or is it just wait and see now? :-)

Chill.  They know about it now.  Let them deal with it. :o)

Seriously though, if it's important to you now, you might just want to
grab the KOffice source from Debian testing and rebuild that for
Ubuntu.

Martin