[Kexi] how to create a button..

kevinsrea ksrea at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 20 07:23:24 CEST 2006

hi guys,

i am new to linux and new to kexi.

in a form windows., how can i create a button that deletes the current
record ?

i know how to create a button, and I know how to right click it and assign
an action, but how do i assign an action to delete the current record on the
form ?

also, how to make a form with a child form, so i can have let's say one user
and then in the subform all the pieces of hardware assigned to that user.

and finally, how do you deploy a kexi database to linux users ?

I am an experienced ms access developer, so i have some db experience.

thanks,
kevin
ksrea at sbcglobal.net