[Kexi] Kexi performing calculations inside

Jeremy Davis jdavis72 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 18:39:26 CET 2006

Does Kexi actually perform calculations, or do you still have to
import, etc. to a spreadsheet for this functionality? I'm trying to
create an item price list, which is based on the item cost, and a
multiplier or markup. Eventually, I want to create a task list or flat
rate price list, which contains a single task to perform, containing a
labor item, product item, time spent on the task, etc. so that a
customer can just look and see what a particular task price is (e.g.,
install a thermostat, which includes labor to perform task, part,
service call fee or trip charge to customer's site, etc.). I'm new to
databases, as I've always used a spreadsheet file for this. The only
info I've found so far is in this message
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kexi&m=115813730931274&w=2 which discusses it
somewhat. Thanks in advance!

Jeremy