[Kexi] Missing features in Kexi

Maarten Wisse Maarten.Wisse at theo.kuleuven.be
Wed May 24 11:30:34 CEST 2006

Dear Sebastian and Jaroslaw,

thank you very much for your response. Your willingness to help almost
persuades me to opt for Kexi. Unfortunately, what I need now is really a
pretty stable platform for my application, and I'm not convinced that Kexi
gives me that at present. I think Kexi is better than Knoda when it comes to
usability, but Knoda has much more features in its stable version (form
widgets in particular). So, I think I will go with Knoda and if that doesn't
succeed, return to Kexi.

Best regards,

Maarten

--
Dr. Maarten Wisse
Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Editor of
Ars Disputandi
The Online Journal for Philosophy of Religion
http://www.ArsDisputandi.org
Hosted by Utrecht University Library
http://www.igitur.uu.nl