[Kexi] left outer join + sqlite3

Martin Ellis martin.ellis at kdemail.net
Mon Jul 17 02:30:35 CEST 2006

On Monday 17 July 2006 00:53, Jarosław Staniek wrote:
> Bruce Hohl said the following, On 2006-07-17 01:30:
> > Thank you for the reply.  I am pleased to hear of your plans to support
> > other types of joins with Kexi release 1.1.  I am presently evaluating
> > Base,
> > Rekall and Kexi.  This will take me some weeks or months.  I hope to be
> > able
> > to provide useful user feedback to all these projects.  You can view my
> > notes at http://home.wowway.com/~brucehohl/ for some insight into
> > functionality I feel is important.  I am hoping one day to move some or
> > all applications from Access.

Nice site.

I'm not sure what you need here: "Easily save any SQL code for reuse"

Kexi allows you to save 'any' SQL, in the sense that it can save broken SQL if
you really want.

Kexi provides the command line program ksqlite, which is useful for doing
database dumps to plain text, and could easily be used to dump just the SQL
queries.

If neither of those is what you mean, then I've missed the point.

Oh, perhaps you want an "Save SQL for this query" command?

Martin