[Kexi] Problems with using Kexi with Mysql

Stefan Stolz s.newslists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:41:05 CEST 2006

Hello,

i tried if Kexi 1.0.1 now is usable for me. I had following problems:

First hint was, that i wasnt able to use my existing mysql Database. I had to
import old data in a new Database.
Second is: I think if i must import the data this means, that Kexi cant handle
this if i change structure of database outside Kexi with for example my php
script?
Third is: Kexi wasnt able to import the data. It brought a mysql fault. Which
is not understandable for me, because the existing database has no error. For
example with PHPMyAdmin i can import and export this database and also the
mysql checks gave no problem with this database.

Thank you for working on this greate app
Stolzi