[Kexi] Creating Photos Database in 10 minutes with Kexi 1.1

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Jul 5 12:42:17 CEST 2006

"In the last post I blogged about database table schema (design) altering
features of the forthcoming Kexi 1.1 (to be released soon in alpha version). I
promised to extend that story by presenting how all of this plays with GUI. In
the meantime I've decided to take a break from this laborious task and finish
the long standing TODO: implement the Object data type allowing to deal with
binary data and force the Image Box widget to accept such sort of data."

More: http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/2163

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska