[Kexi] Subversion - Compiling Problem

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Wed Jan 25 12:05:38 CET 2006

Hallo,

I found the lib in the subdirectory koffice/lib/kofficeui/.libs/
of my subversion repository. But it looks like that 'make
install' didn't copied it to my system!

A 'make install' in the koffice/lib, like Martin suggested it,
doesn't change anything. (OK I tried it after compiling kexi)

Karsten

--
Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It's where
belief stops, because it isn't needed any more.