[Kexi] Subversion - Compiling Problem

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 23 12:43:44 CET 2006

Hallo,

Am Sonntag Januar 22 2006 23:15 schrieb Martin Ellis:
> Please try the attached patch in kexi/main:
> cd koffice/kexi/main
> patch -p0 < /path/to/kexi-main.diff

Compiling worked without problems. But starting kexi, I got the
following error:

[karsten at Desktop ~]$ kexi
kexi: error while loading shared libraries: libkofficeui.so.3:

Depends kexi now on the kofficeui and I can't compile it as a
stand alone application anymore?

Karsten

--
Many an ancient lord's last words had been, "You can't kill me
because I've got magic aaargh."