[Kexi] Using Tab Widget

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Thu Oct 27 22:26:19 CEST 2005

Hallo,

Am Donnerstag Oktober 27 2005 17:52 schrieb Jarosław Staniek:
> I am not sure I understood, but do you mean you're unable to move
> your tab widget by dragging it? Try to click on tab itself and drag
> it.
>
> Also, to add a new page for the widget, click right mouse button on
> your tab and select "Add Page" command.

That's what I was looking for! Thanks :-)

I though I have to lay several tab widget on top of the other like
layers and they will be shown by clicking at it.
I didn't know that I need only one and adding new tabs by adding
*pages.*

Thanks a lot.

Karsten

--
'There's a kind of magic in masks. Masks conceal one face, but reveal
another. The one that only comes out in darkness. I bet you could do