[Kexi] Using Tab Widget

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Oct 27 17:52:23 CEST 2005

Karsten Schwager said the following, On 2005-10-27 16:16:

> Hallo,
>
> I just started playing with kexi, so I'm at the very beginning with it.
>
> So my first question I got: How do I use TAB WIDGETs?
>
> That wahat I expect from tab widget is this: When you push tabwidget the
> basiscontainer will turn on the top.
>
> My problems are
>
> 1) The tabwidget is alsways at the left side. And I have no idea how the
> move at. Because all my basiscontainer should have all the same size,
> the tabwidgets are on top of the others. But they should be side by
> side so that you can push every of them.

I am not sure I understood, but do you mean you're unable to move your tab
widget by dragging it? Try to click on tab itself and drag it.

Also, to add a new page for the widget, click right mouse button on your tab
and select "Add Page" command.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska