[Kexi] Auto Field understanding

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 2 11:19:23 CET 2005

Hallo,

I don't have any idea what's the Auto Field box in the formdesigner is
for.

If I drag in a data field onto my form every box is a Auto Field with
text that's created from the data field name  and a box that's
connected with the data field.
But when I create a Auto Field box first and connect it with a data
field on the second step, I got only a box with a text with the field
name but without a box to fill in my data.

Regard

Karsten
--
Rincewind could scream for mercy in nineteen languages, and just scream
in another forty-four.