[Kexi] Using kexi from the subversion repository

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Tue Nov 1 11:47:49 CET 2005

Hi Jarosław,

> > I got a crash when I create a primary key for a new table the
> > following way:
> >
> > 1) Name a field (as Index) with data type  'Integer Number.
> > 2) In the properties area I mark it as Primary Key=yes.
> >
> > Nr. 2) works in the same way if I use Auto Number=yes and I accept
> > the offer to create a primary key.
> >
> > The crash occures every time when I click at an existing kexi
> > project file and opened with kext. But when I start kexi and and
> > then let kexi open a existing file with the openin menu - all
> > worked well and the error doesn't turn up.
>
> Will be checked soon.
>
> > I kept the debugger messages the KDE-Crashmanager offered me. I
> > should I send it to you in a private mail?
>
> Backtraces are not very large, so you can send them here.

This were my debugger messages:

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
`shared object read from target memory' has disappeared; keeping its
symbols.
[New Thread -1238780224 (LWP 22639)]
[KCrash handler]
#4  0xb7b9c3c2 in KoProperty::Property::value (this=0x9676978)
    at property.cpp:290
#5  0xb7bb7844 in KoProperty::Widget::setProperty (this=0x8453170,
    property=0x9676978) at widget.cpp:81
#6  0xb7bafc97 in KoProperty::Editor::createWidgetForProperty
(this=0x833c7c8,
    property=0x9676978, changeWidgetProperty=true) at editor.cpp:569
#7  0xb7bafd52 in KoProperty::Editor::slotClicked (this=0x833c7c8,
    it=0x97bec90) at editor.cpp:505
#8  0xb7bb0ba9 in KoProperty::Editor::qt_invoke (this=0x833c7c8,
_id=118,
    _o=0xbf835e24) at editor.moc:238
#9  0xb6ace25d in QObject::activate_signal ()
   from /usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
#10 0x00000001 in ?? ()
#11 0x00000000 in ?? ()

Best Regards

Karsten

--
'There's something not right about this,' said Rincewind.
'What's that?' said the parrot.