[Kexi] Can't run 'make -f Makefile.cvs'

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Sat Dec 10 10:18:42 CET 2005

Hallo,

> I think this is because you have the admin directory from the
> KDE 3.4 branch?
>
> You can check by changing to the admin directory and running
> "svn info".
>
> If it says something like
>in

This was the problem

> then you could try deleting the admin dir, and getting the
> admin dir from 3.5 instead:
>
> cd koffice
> rm -Rf admin
> svn co
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/adm
>in
>
> Then try running make -f Makefile.cvs again.

Now it works. Configure run without any trouble - so far as I can
see it! In the moment the makie process is running.

> BTW, I think I only got round to updating the "build from
> source" wiki page to point to the 3.5 branch yesterday, so
> your instructions were probably out of date.

Definitly because I created it some weeks before!

Thanks a lot

Karsten

--
It's a metaphor of human bloody existence, a dragon. And if that
wasn't bad enough, it's also a bloody great hot flying thing.