D29184: Take all args to kdbfeaturestest before the driver

jordi fita i mas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 25 20:30:36 BST 2020

jfita created this revision.
jfita added reviewers: staniek, piggz.
Herald added a project: KDb.
Herald added a subscriber: Kexi-Devel-list.
jfita requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  kdbfeaturetest gave the following error when trying to test buffered
  cursors:

    > .//kdbfeaturestest --buffered-cursors --test cursors sqlite /tmp/cursor.test
    DRIVERS:  ("org.kde.kdb.postgresql", "org.kde.kdb.sqlite")
    org.kde.kdb.core: loading "org.kde.kdb.--buffered-cursors"
    KDbResult: CODE=10 MESSAGE="Could not find database driver \"org.kde.kdb.--buffered-cursors\"." SERVER_ERROR_CODE=0
    main: "cursors" test: ERROR

  kdbfeaturetest’s main tries to remove all arguments from args[] before
  using the first remaining string as the driver’s name, but the code that
  removes --buffered-cursors and --query-parameters was below the one for
  the driver. Therefore, it assumed that either of the two, since they
  where still in args, was the driver’s name.

  I just moved the two calls to take those parameters above the driver.

  FIXED-IN:3.2.1

REPOSITORY
  R15 KDb

BRANCH