D17887: Fix detection of .kexi file types after recent change of mime database on Linux for SQLite type (2018-06-17)

Jarosław Staniek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 1 22:41:39 GMT 2019

staniek marked 9 inline comments as done.
staniek added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> pino wrote in CMakeLists.txt:6
> unrelated

It's not part of this branch. Bug in Phabricator while using branches? We're dropping it anyway for gitlab.

> pino wrote in KDbTestUtils.cpp:98-112
> already done by QTestLib

Like above.

> pino wrote in KDbTestUtils.cpp:234
> I don't understand why this is "possibly invalid"; this is the new name of the sqlite3 mimetype, so this is pretty much valid

It is possibly invalid because it is not guaranteed that this type exists at all. If  that's the case it's invalid on given OS. That's exactly the case on my opensuse 42.3 and reason for this generic addition of blacklist for all future cases. Otherwise the test would fail sometimes.

> pino wrote in KDbTestUtils.h:76-79
> QTestLib already supports comparing QStringList

Unfortunately it only supports comparing list sizes. I plan to use this feature more.

> pino wrote in kdb_mysqldriver.json:93
> unrelated

It happens on Phab, like mentioned before. Even RB was better.

My 'git cherry origin/3.2' shows exactly 3 commits and I'd like to keep them all.

Maybe you know how to clean it up, thanks.

REPOSITORY
  R15 KDb

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17887