[Kexi-devel] Using KReport, next feedback

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Jun 15 23:58:03 UTC 2015

Hi Jarosław & all,

The branch headers1-staniek seems to work for what I could see, but now still
stuck at the next problem:

/home/koder/System/kf5/include/KReport/kreport/KoReportPreRenderer.h:27:29:
fatal error: krscripthandler.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
 #include "krscripthandler.h"

Not sure if krscripthandler.h should be installed, it will then also need
config-kreport.h to be installed and then some more scripting headers. But if
scripting is part of the API, all those headers might indeed be needed.
Too tired now for sane recommendations, you will know what to do :)

[00:32] <jstaniek> btw, I 'invented' a script that test each include with
forwardheader for kdb

What does it test? If a simple c++ file compiles with only that include
inside? IIRC Debian or someone has such a tool as well, for any installed
header (not only forwarding ones). Indeed that would be a useful test to do.
Not sure if we have post-install testing options by cmake or on the CI?

Cheers
Friedrich