[Kexi-devel] Removing code of "Kexi Relation Design Shape" for now?

Adam Pigg piggz1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:51:19 UTC 2015

Shame on broke..it certainly used to work!

It provides a shape which contains details of a database table...the use case being as a database design tool, I think visio provides something similar.

Shouldn't take much fixing as there isn't much code to it. I'll try and find some time for it shortly, if ppl think it's generally a good idea.

Adam

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.