[Kexi-devel] bug in translation + guilabel

koxinga koxinga at laposte.net
Sat Jan 20 19:56:50 CET 2007

In the tab "about" of the window "about kexi", the first two lines are
not translated, even if there is a translation available in the .po
file. I asked some of kde-francophone (french translation team) about
it. He had the same problem and said it was a bug in the application, to
be reported to the kexi developers.

The corresponding lines in the code are the first lines of
kexiaboutdata.cpp.

On another topic, I am translating the handbook in french and some of
the words marked <guilabel></guilabel> in the .po files are not in the
po files of the application ("table designer", "property pane", "PK").
Is there a special reason for it ?

koxinga