[Kexi-devel] opening kexidb file with kexi

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Dec 17 04:12:32 CET 2006

Hi,

I've got another question. Is it possible to fix something so that Kexi, the
app, can open a sqlite file created by another app using KexiDB? Right now,
I get an error about the kexi__parts table not existing. Is that a bad
thing, or could it possibly be a non-fatal warning instead?

Or perhaps, something in KexiDB is not creating the kexi_parts table in the
first place and it should be?

Basically, I was dumping data into a file with Tellico, and wanted to browse
the database using Kexi. Is that feasible?

Thanks! I'm sure I'll be having a bunch more questions in the near future,
so I hope I don't get too annoying! :)

Robby