[Kexi-devel] addition

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Fri Nov 18 16:04:43 CET 2005

Hi *,

nice work done Adam! Attached is a little patch that does following;

- export to XHTML rather then HTML cause that would enable using the produced
output in XML-parsers too and it doesn't make a difference for browsers. I
set it to "strict" what means, it needs to be wellformed!

- tags are lowercased. I don't really remember if it was a w3c-suggestion or
just one of those codingstyles. hmmm... anyway, it can't hurt :)

- the <meta> tags should look like <meta /> to be valid xml/xhtml and let them
use the doublin core schema.

- added DC.date.created <meta>-tag. I am not sure there if the date needs to
be ISO (year-month-day) or not... well, it's a good idea to write the date
the file was produced anyway.

- removed the "90%" at the <table>-tag. Hmmm, please feel free to readd it.
What's needed is a to replace the border=0 with border="0" else it may be
invalid / not wellformed.

That's all :-)

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]