f35 kdevelop 5.6.2 :: within project sting_view not found in std?

Adrian Sevcenco adrian.sev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:09:31 GMT 2022

On 11.02.2022 18:35, René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Friday February 11 2022 16:11:49 Adrian Sevcenco wrote:
>
>>> The prefs tab where you select the dialect to use also has a text entry for setting custom arguments passed to
>>> the
>> you mean in the project? actually, with am empty project just for my application i made sure to have this:
>> https://prntscr.com/26tsaq6
>
> Yes, this tab, and the settings there look good.
>
> Does it change anything if you switch the "compiler for path" to clang? (NB: I'm not even certain what this is used
> for; the compiler to be used is under cmake control, and the parser uses libclang...)

Unfortunately no .. i get the same message (and error in the Problems/Parser tab)

Invocation: clang -ferror-limit=100 -fspell-checking  -Wunused-parameter -Wunreachable-code -Wall -std=c++11 -nostdinc
-nostdinc++ -xc++ -isystem/home/physics-tools/ROOT/v6-26-00-patches/include -isystem/usr/include/c++/11
-isystem/usr/include/c++/11/x86_64-redhat-linux -isystem/usr/include/c++/11/backward -isystem/usr/local/include
-isystem/usr/include -isystem /usr/lib64/llvm12/lib/clang/12.0.1/include -imacros /home/adrian/tmp/kdevelop.snEJbr
/home.hdd/adrian/work/AO2Dproto/ao2d_process.C

i found these defaults set in plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/settingsmanager.cpp:88
but i do not have the api knowledge to determine if the configuration level settings will overwrite the defaults..
which seems to not happen..
i think that the end settings should be established by
plugins/custom-definesandincludes/kcm_widget/parserwidget.cpp

in the end maybe i can get the srpm, modify the defaults in source and rebuild :(

Thanks a lot for info!
Adrian