git integration for remote repository

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:27:58 BST 2021

Hi Rene,

thanks for the idea - no proxies involved.

Interested in how I can view the actual git command being issued is.
Does this get logged anywhere (e.g. if I set some env variable can I
see verbose stuff logged somewhere?). I can clone from the command
line, so know exactly what does work, so if I could see what kdevelop
is doing I'd be confident of navigating a way through.